WELCOME TO LOU NUER DISCUSSION BOARD

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WELCOME TO LOU NUER DISCUSSION BOARD

Share your ideas with your brothers and friends on this Lou Nuer forum

2 posters

Read this question if you have time

Yien

Number of posts : 84
    Registration date : 2008-12-01

Read this question if you have time Empty Read this question if you have time

Post  Yien Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:00 am

Dear all,

if it happens that kirr is leaving the military post as it is badly needed by the NEC to step away from it, who do you think should be the head of the spla armsforce? give us your view.

thanks
    Dnhial

Number of posts : 19
    Registration date : 2009-01-13

Read this question if you have time Empty Re: Read this question if you have time

Post  Dnhial Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:43 am

You know what I think? I think Salva Mathok is the one that general Kiir is going to put to the head of the SPLA army. there is a conspiracy going on right now

within SPLM/SPLA. Dinka do not want the head of the army to be a nuer person. they fear that it would be the end of Dinka reign in Sudan if Nuers control

military office. they are working on firing Dr. Riek Machar and bring up non educated nuer guy to be the nuer representative. they did this plot when SPLA/SPLM

was formed in 1983. they made William Nyuon Bany to be our representative while there were many nuers degree holders within the SPLA/SPLM. William Nyuon Bany did

not even know what was going on within the politic of SPLA/SPLM. they kept him on frontline most of the time.If Nyuon Bany Knew what the SPLA/SPLM was really

about, he would not deserted the SPLA/SPLM in the Augest of 1992 and joined SPLA United of Riek Machar and Lam Akol. we the Nuers are minority than Dinka but we

are good fighters. in Africa or in the third world countries, good fighters are the onces that control politics of their countries. the only problm I know within

Nuers is disunity. we must eliminated that by supporting educated nuers to be our representatives where ever we are in the world. Non educated Nuers who always lead us are the ones that bring division among Nuers. No educated person who could divide his own community and claim to be some body.

Duol Nhial in Edmonton
    Yien

Number of posts : 84
    Registration date : 2008-12-01

Read this question if you have time Empty Re: Read this question if you have time

Post  Yien Sat Jan 23, 2010 8:47 am

you are absolutely right Duol,those people think like the kids. they may indeed do that becasue they don't want Nuer to lead the very army of ours we the southerners.I don't know what their thoughts are about us.Believe it or not, they may do something that will polarize the whole southsudan for ever.

thanks

Yien.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 18, 2024 11:07 pm