WELCOME TO LOU NUER DISCUSSION BOARD

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WELCOME TO LOU NUER DISCUSSION BOARD

Share your ideas with your brothers and friends on this Lou Nuer forum

5 posters

Question of all Gaatborchar

Reat

Number of posts : 30
    Registration date : 2008-12-14

Question of all Gaatborchar Empty Question of all Gaatborchar

Post  Reat Sat May 16, 2009 12:00 pm

Dear all Gaatborchar,

Borchar, I have been monitoring the news about the Rod (Dang)to be returned to the south sudan.However, in this particular case,there is an arguement going on in Juba about this.the arguement is this:South sudan government says the Dang should be kept in Juba south sudan capital.On the otherhand, there are those who say it shoul be taken to Bieh where it was originaly looted.my question is this: Is is good for the southsudan government to keep the Rod in Juba as the national historical artifact for the people of south sudan culture ingeneral as the government alluded to or Is it good for it to be returned to its original place in Waat?

thanks

Reat
    Khan yik Dhuor Reng

Number of posts : 1
    Registration date : 2009-05-15

Question of all Gaatborchar Empty Re: Question of all Gaatborchar

Post  Khan yik Dhuor Reng Sun May 17, 2009 8:08 am

DEAR BROTHERS/SISTERS
    I WOULD LIKE TO PASS MY CORDIAL GREETING TO YOU MY TEACHER : PETER REAT
    GATKUOTH . REGARDING ABOUT THE RETURNING OF THE ROD AND PIPE TO ITS ORIGINAL PLACE .OUR GREAT PROPHET GUNDENG DID NOT SAY ANY THING FOR THE ROD AND PIPE TO BE KEPT IN JUBA .FOR THAT REASON IT SHOULD TAKEN BACK TO BIE ,
    AND THANKS

KHAN YIK DHUOR RENG
    KHARTOUM
    Donge

Number of posts : 18
    Registration date : 2008-12-02

Post  Donge Tue May 19, 2009 4:54 pm

Dear Mr Khan How are you in Sudan and our brothers overethere if you are find well is the first thing we need.
    second to that is a point of Dang or Rod there is no point to keeped in Juba city.
    Our prophete Gat nyayiel did not said that in his all songs, let bring it back to the origenal place.
    Thank you all great lou nuer dinay geka.
    Gatdin Diw Donge, Calgary,Alberta,Canada. my phone no 403-700-8715 or gatdin@yahoo.com or balyiend@yahoo.ca.

IF YOU Love lou nuer in general our father God who created the land of lol will give you more life on the earth.
    Yien

Number of posts : 84
    Registration date : 2008-12-01

Post  Yien Wed May 20, 2009 1:00 pm

I don't believe that Rod known as Dang is a property of southsudan that should be kept in Juba.I doubt that,it shouldn't be kept there at all.It needs to be returned to its original place in Waat.
    Dnhial

Number of posts : 19
    Registration date : 2009-01-13

Post  Dnhial Thu May 21, 2009 8:29 pm

on my point of view on Rod,many debates are being discussed by government of south sudan politicians.some are saying that it should be return to original place and some are demanding Juba as a place where it should be kept because it is a south sudan capital. my view is that Rod should be in Juba if we are completely separated with the North Sudan, however, we are now semi-autonomy and Juba is not a recognized capital city of South sudan in the world wide or even Ngudeng have not confirm it yet I gues.those politicians who push its being in Juba might face personal consequences from Deng Kur in a short run or long run. this Rod is a something that has a historical consequences.it needs to be return to Wech Deng Kur till the history of south and north come to its destination.when we become a complete independent country, it should be stored in our national Museum either it should be Juba or wherever our capital city situated at.

Duol Nhial

History is good to learn because we do not want the mistakes of long ago to repeat themselves to us

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 18, 2024 10:17 pm