WELCOME TO LOU NUER DISCUSSION BOARD

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WELCOME TO LOU NUER DISCUSSION BOARD

Share your ideas with your brothers and friends on this Lou Nuer forum

+4
Donge
Tmaloa
Doang Puok
Chuol Wal Chak
8 posters

Please Read the Following Article very carefully!

Chuol Wal Chak
    webmaster
    webmaster

Number of posts : 87
    Registration date : 2008-11-30

Please Read the Following Article very carefully! Empty Please Read the Following Article very carefully!

Post  Chuol Wal Chak Thu May 28, 2009 1:31 pm

Please Read the Following Article very carefully!

The reason of posting this article is for your information. Lou Nuer is and will neither be partitioned by anyone privately nor publicly. We have sort of unbreakable bounce which has a strong spiral return that prevents us from sermonizing with separation. It comes to sons/daughters of Lou Nuer attentions that some people within our community are hankering to cause Lou Nuer Community partition by putting divisible words in the mouths of others. I don’t think they will prevail in their destinations.

If you are surrounded by those folks, please make sure you have legitimate reasons of favoring their actions. Don’t forget that you will be the victim afterward. Lou Nuer reaction back home will be a nightmare to you.

Most people in our community have recently realized that some of us are escalating the problem which has occurred between Lou Nuer Community in western Canada. I have no idea whether they do this for political purpose or something else. Don’t rely on making yourself anonymous. There is nothing call anonymous when it comes to family issue. Your name will be known as time passes by.

Any community on this earth is under pressure to strengthen its unity; nevertheless, we are struggling for demolition, we the Lou Nuer Community. It may not hurt anybody to strap his/her daughter thing on the neck, but it will ruin our reputations. Whatever we have done on this earth will not diminish historically. Instead, our wrong done will be counted against us individually.

Lou Nuer has been surrounded by both visible and invisible enemies in south Sudan, but we still don’t have senses of it. Could it be better for us to ask our Almighty God to give us superior analyzes on all the issues blocking the public media day and night about Lou Nuer? Who would you unite if your own house collapses itself? We are running our community down without knowing the disadvantages of it. Who are we?

Look, we have created a slogan that doesn’t comprise our togetherness such as an idea of working county by county. To me, it is not an ultimate worse, but we have to have a dialogue on that stimulation with happy faces. Does it make your face more gorgeous than it has to tension your eyelids to the reddish phase by staring at brothers strangely?

If you are one along with the group who will be worthy of reading this statement, please make your mind up without delay. This time is not a time to let minuscule education’s background we have achieved so far to destroy our society. There is a time for all of us to test out how far we have gone educationally if we want to, but not by causing chaos within the community; however, by producing senses that will substitute the hostilities in order to get Lou Nuer interests or commonalities go sky-high successfully.

For those who mislead themselves by making phony phone calls to Lou Nuer officials and feed others with blunders, you are on your own. You will not be given a credit on other people works. You need to come up with your own. Bear in mind as well that if your relative is an official or has been given a position, don’t fool yourself by calling now and then to nourish him/her unconstitutionally. Phone calls also contribute in our problem here. If you ask your son to make a phone call today, he will be answered, but it doesn’t mean he is to the rank of ruling. Some of us thought that they are politically mature because their phone calls get responded. That is a big no, no right there.

Furthermore, you will not achieve popularity by using your siblings us your ramparts. You have to be mindful to gain attractiveness outside the envelope; otherwise, your popularity will be effective only in your backyard.

I just want to let you take a closely look on your move not to disappoint you in your routine.

Thank
    Chuol Wal Chak
    Doang Puok

Number of posts : 56

Please Read the Following Article very carefully! Empty Re: Please Read the Following Article very carefully!

Post  Doang Puok Fri May 29, 2009 10:55 pm

Chuol, I like the phrase that you have pointed out, "There is a time for all of us to test out how far we have gone educationally if we want to, but not by causing chaos within the community;" you have gotten it right because there are people who always like to tell people how far they have gone educationally. To me, it is humbug for those that are proud of what they do not fully know. If there is anyone who tells people that he knows everything, that person will be unwelcome to any social situation.

Once again, thank you for the recognition of this unusual ideology!

Doang Puok
    Tmaloa

Number of posts : 9
    Registration date : 2008-12-30

Please Read the Following Article very carefully! Empty Re: Please Read the Following Article very carefully!

Post  Tmaloa Sat May 30, 2009 2:41 am

Hey, guys:

Chuol and Doang you guys have said it all. I have never heard a person who ever think of cutting his own slice of pie into two if nobody want to snatch it a way from that person. There is no set back here because we live the way were which is being together us great Lou Nuer.

Most of us grow up in Lou we know the way we run things if you are a person of big dream think twice. You will never achieve what you want in Southern Sudan only through your county but through Lou in general then Nuer and Sudanese if you think you fit for whatever you want in the public.

For individuals who do not live in West Canada, what happened is not a big problem. We still run Lou Nuer affairs or problems that we are facing together. I have to point out something like contribution to assist those displaced by Murle in Akobo. We all contributed rather individually or collectively.

What happened is misunderstanding, there isn't anybody who does not like us to live the way we were but there are some elements in our community who try to create confusion in order to run their own agents whatever that maybe. This is something wrong. I may try to run for the position of that leadership if I were the one instead of confusing people. That person could have been elected. You guys do not worry, this misunderstanding will be solved very soon.
    Thanks
    Tor
    Donge

Number of posts : 18
    Registration date : 2008-12-02

Post  Donge Sat May 30, 2009 2:17 pm

all you guys i love your words if you really know something peed your people not to distructed your people.
    those who doing that i beleive they are not really educated people,i thank you all for tour word gaatbhorchar.
    Donge DM.

If you are a divided person and our faher God will divded you too.
    kuenywhar

Number of posts : 15
    Registration date : 2008-12-17

Post  kuenywhar Sun May 31, 2009 1:04 pm

Dear, Chuol

For real, you have said it all. As it has been said by educators that (charity begins at home). I am impressed by your words that I quoted as, "Who would you unite if your own house collapses." The truth is this: if you cannot have unity with your brothers, you 99% cannnot have unity with your cousins. The three counties of LouNuer are like three cousins' houses. If the brothers duelliing in Nyirol have a disunity, for example, their disunity could automatically ruins their uninty with the other two counties. With the same token in Akobo, a disagreement in Akobo can imply disagreement in the big three houses. This is what happened here in the West. Individuals who have disagreement in their home affairs came up to influent the unity of the big Lou Community. My strong understanding to this problem is this; if we can't put off the fire, we can't wonder why there is smoke. If we are unwilling to put an end to the disagreements in the houses, individually, there will be unavoidable disagreements in Lou Community in the big picture.

Wany
    Chuol Wal Chak
    webmaster
    webmaster

Post  Chuol Wal Chak Wed Jun 03, 2009 10:50 pm

Hi, Brother Wany and other participants

I hope some of us perceive the system of having counties formed in our country wrongly. Take my analysis this way, counties do not make up Lou individuals, but Lou Nuer makes up counties. For this reason, we have to be knowledgeable in any move that may trigger separation. I don’t see the rights that separatists have gotten because formation of the three counties owned by us has nothing to do with Lou Nuer disunity. We didn’t come up with the system of having counties in southern Sudan, but government of southern Sudan did. I truly infer those who have parted from Lou Nuer unity as a fire’s trigger. Therefore, they are responsible to put off the fire.

As I have stated earlier on my first article, having a concept of counties in mind is not a bad idea; however, we should have taken the images of both advantages and disadvantages before we revealed our final decisions that favoring Lou Nuer disunity.

In addition, I don’t know exactly about the sub-sections that make up Uror and Akobo counties, but I know fully about Nyirol. If there is somebody in Nyirol county who engages in separating Lou Nuer for whatever reason and tries to smear other people mouths with the butter that has not been eaten by all of Nyirolians, it will be considered as his/her own problem in society.

I don’t think unity of county by county will bring unity in Lou Nuer wholly, but convincing those who caused the partition individually is the best option to unite our family together once again.

If any of the three counties has a problem itself, the inhabitants of that particular county have to deal with it. Most importantly, we need to be hesitant on bringing counties problems as the root causes of Lou Nuer disagreement. Instead, we have to treat the cause to be the lack of taking a general view on how the world acts in a big picture.

I hope you all see my point right there.

Thanks

Chuol
    kuenywhar

Post  kuenywhar Thu Jun 04, 2009 2:24 pm

Hi, Chuol

If Lou have decided to go to hell, the fastest vehicle that will take them there is jealousy. If you could remember, it has been three years now since there were disagreements in the West. People have tried harder to solve those problems, but instead, other problems pop up while solving the previously ones. The drama became like solving a problem with another problem.

When people are still saying "gariko" in the community, to illustrate, there will never be a clear unity amongst Lou because those individuals will still support "garikien" although they know something is wrong. The same people will never be convinced that other parties have stated the fact because that is what jealousy does.

I fully understand how the three counties of Lou work, and if counties didn't separate Lou back home, I will consider it as a weakness to those who think counties bring upon disunity here. The problem is not working in counties, but it is individuals who cannot get along with members of their counties and now creating some confusioins in the minds of those wicked-self-confident individuals.

Basically, personal interests are zero tolerance to the real uninty seekers, for unity is a working for people not people working you. I rest my words.

Wany
    Doang Puok

Post  Doang Puok Sat Jun 06, 2009 1:06 am

Dear all,

I would like to tell or let you know that Lou Nuer Community has been known through its strong unity. Therefore, its disunity can't be caused by the jealousy that fills many hearts of most people who just depress with whatever problems they have. As we all know, jealousy doesn't form a community. In other words, it is said that has never-and will never be- a community called warriors' community.

Furthermore, for those that are the destructors of this community, the name of our community itself will tell you that it is totally unthinkable for you to take our united name as yours alone. It is unnegotiable for those who want to put down our community. We all know that everyone who lives in Lou Nuer Land has a right to say what they think can elevate our community. No one can tell one another that they are not from lou. Moreover, I also like to advise those who express hatred amongst people through media to stop expressing it in public a place like this. It is better for you to stop spreading that through media. Just preach it to those you guys think are puppets. That way, your hatred will get smoothly going without debates. If one happens to be the destructors of this community, as I see there are a few, well the Lou Nuer Community will destroy his future as a reprecussion of his actions in the community.
    I can take a break there.

Forgive me if I hurt anyone.

Thanks for taking yuor time reading this peace of article

Doang Puok

Mill Woods, Edmonton
    kuenywhar

Post  kuenywhar Sat Jun 06, 2009 5:27 pm

Thanks Mr Doang for making it personal. Appreciated.

Wany
    Chuol Wal Chak
    webmaster
    webmaster

Post  Chuol Wal Chak Mon Jun 08, 2009 9:08 am

Hi, everyone

Since this topic is almost conveying conflict of interest, it would be nice to skip it before redundant consequence. I was interested in having a dialogue with you as you would have wanted; however, an act of human being who believes that the individual interests overrides the interests of the community in which we live, I absolutely regret my interest on the topic of debate.

Take my extensive advice as this; remember the reality that our words determine who we are. If we conceal what is right with infinite points of views that have little to do with our community, we are going to reach upcoming era in the same methodology. If I’m not wrong, putting trust in hand rather than hands will be puzzle to our children.

Be in peace so do I

Chuol
    Yien

Number of posts : 84
    Registration date : 2008-12-01

Post  Yien Tue Jun 09, 2009 11:50 am

To all,
    I have been monitoring this debate for sometime and I don't want to commend on it.However,now,I would like to say just two words.my words are this:building the house without roofing is meaningless.Second a meaningful persons who realy believe themselves can not instigate the fire in their own houses.
    In contrast,I may think like the others people who think that a house should have a foundation.It may be reasonable if it is carefully plan by the builders without having an effect on the roof.It surely makes sense to me if it happens to be like that.But, a house without roofing can not protect its people during the winter.I think roofing and foundation are all needed for any house.I candidly believe you can not build a foundation without roofing.But,it may be possible for an individuals to have roofing without foundation if an individuals have enough bundle of woods like what our parents always do in cattle camp.But to build the foundation without roofing is tough and costly.

thanks

Yien.
    kuenywhar

Post  kuenywhar Tue Jun 09, 2009 3:18 pm

Dear, readers

Knowing the truth, itself, is a freedom, but it's a sin to back up something that has no truth in it. Secondly, when you are confident, you must be ready to make decisions. The reality is: One bad piece of onion spoils the whole sack if the bad piece is not removed, but puting more pieces of onion into the same sack is a spoiling of those more pieces.

Having said that, if a unanimous concent can't be reached by all members of a group, there can't be an inch of a move forword, so it takes individuals' cognition and judgement to identify the causal: however, an already standing house can fall a part if the truth is concealed. Failure to identify the real causes and finger-point to wrong figures is a creation of more differences. Here, I rest.

Wany
    Doang Puok

Post  Doang Puok Tue Jun 09, 2009 4:16 pm

Dear readers,

I think there is something rotten in the state of Denmark that we will be bringing into this debate if we are not to stop discussing it. To me, I would like to advise you that let me be the last one to end this non-productive debate so that it can help us to enervate our next words regarding this topic. Let me leave you with this quote, readers "One must first learn to live oneself before one blames others"
    (Fyodor Dostoyevsky). What I mean is this, we can't focus our attention on someone's weaknesses while we do have weaknesses, too. Just find out who you are first so that, in return, you can find out others who they are after you know who you are. Let just leave this misunderstanding lead us wherever it wants us to take until we realize the effect of it. I can take my break there, my virtue readers!

Thanks.

Bidong
    Mill Woods, Edmonton
    Gathoth Gach

Number of posts : 31

Post  Gathoth Gach Tue Jun 09, 2009 6:26 pm

Dear all,
    I want started my words by greeting you all,it been a while without posting anything on our webside.I was just busy fore so manything.Once against,i just want to give us some advice about the topic that been posted by mr,Chuol Wal.Can we stop putting anycomments on that topic,b/c its give us difference unhearing words right now.I think we don't want anything like that anymore lets the community leaders do their job,to fixed back everythings that goes wrong in our ccommunity about caple years a go.Look guys, why don't we just think back in our background our grandfathers they never try to divided this community,being intelectual it does't mean that you gonna supprate your peole.Idon't think that,there will be one of us, gonna be president of South Sudan without Lounuer, three counties vote.If am wrong with that let me know toO.Hey Bidong thanks for your advice that i just pound today,am proud of you bro, keep it up like thoo.Being owners it not a old age you got, according to your trustful words that you feed your people with.Back to all of us being kind of person that gonna be respected by his community,its to show them your kindnes good behavoir your thoughtfulnes.Not to destroy their future,look event south sudan its not indepndent yet, why do we want ourself to be independents without Goverment.Lets quite all those kind of bad things,and unite our great community with good name Lounuer.
    Thanks all for you words.
    Gathoth Gai Wang
    Gluke

Number of posts : 98

Post  Gluke Tue Jun 09, 2009 10:02 pm

Dear Lou Nuer

As it has been said by many of you, if a house is set on fire by its owner, it always likely burned into ground. But if it happen by an accident, chances are always there to rescue some of it. The point is, you can not blame others while you are within the problem.

Also I will leave you guys with this quote here "Remember, if you ever need a helping hand, you'll find one at the end of your arm ... As you grow older you will discover that you have two hands. One for helping yourself, the other for helping others." By Audrey Hepburn. further more, "Some people are at the top of the ladder, some are in the middle, still more are at the bottom, and a whole lot more don't even know there is a ladder."

The road ahead is not easy and will not be reach by all but for those who dedicated their times and effort will get there.

be in peace

Gluke
    Chuol Wal Chak
    webmaster
    webmaster

Post  Chuol Wal Chak Wed Jun 10, 2009 2:40 am

Once again!

One couldn’t have run nakedly by the time a naked robbery has broken in the house to steal because nobody could identify the theft between the two. We shouldn't have devoted ourselves to search for what we have achieved while our arbitrations lead us to infringe public interests.

In any corner of this earth, no one can persuade intoxicators that easy; because whatever they engage to, they know how to shield it. We are not going to reach estimable resolution of this discourse in this approach. Honestly, it would be nice to ignore it. Otherwise, enlighten whatever point you think is the best resolution.

We all defend our experiences on the issue, but let’s be cautious about whatsoever disclosed to the spectators as to protect our reputations from being ruined.

To answer some of the posts, hyena cannot be trusted by the shepherd if one sheep has disappeared because it has signals that show its status of being a hyena. We know who is who whether we disparage the system or so called non decisive producers, most of our responses reveal much about our attitudes for good. As an example, if someone calls me theft while I’m not, I wouldn’t bother myself because he/she maybe the theft who tries to cover up his/her action.

Let the test builds itself up; there is no leak in the shed or hard shelled item produced by two wings animal ready to smash. As long as resolution is underway, we are in a good profile.

At any time, we are either in more or in less effectual control of our attitudes. We have to treat people in the way we want ourselves to be treated; otherwise, treatment will be balanced.

Be in peace so do I

Chuol
    Yien

Post  Yien Fri Jun 12, 2009 10:51 am

To the viewers,

First of all,I would like to say thank you all for your commends. It is always good to debate things that are reasonable to be debated. But it is awkward if people take it personal. Everyday,I surely believe that debate is good thing if it is logic. Secondly,I don’t think there is anybody who may uphold a person because of what every case may be.if you do,you are bluffing yourself.People are not equal that is why we have got different names.We don't think,act,and behave the same way.if there are some who try to shelter their past,let them not treat others like them.I believe you will understand what I mean.However,someone may support somebody by telling the truth and explaining it the way that will convince other.It shouldn't be because he may support certain people.It will be ridiculous if there are some who may take it that way.Nevertheless,I always think we are full grown up people who may judge think without bias and think about other things rather than petty discussion. Furthmore,sheltering the past, will not help us in the long run.if you are a man,tell the truth that you see even your dad.Don't stay on the sideline and claiming that you know it.How could I know that you know the truth while you don't say it within your own brothers?I doubt it. However, I now know most of us do not tell the truth like they may claim it. Believe it or not, nobody that may claim he/she may deliver the truth. None can ever say that. Let me tell you my friends; don’t shave the heads of other with blunt blade. People are not moron. We all know what is going on and who does what and why? If our debate is about sheltering the past, it is better for us to leave it because it will not give us any concrete result that will change circumstance that we may be heading to.I now know that People are skewing the truth and put what ever instead according to the way I have seen this debate of ours.on the otherhand,I think this debate will exacerbate things rather than mitigating them.if you choose to be in where you want, be there. It is good for you.I think your being there will not bother any body because you like to be there.But don’t blame others who choose not. Let them stay where they want. Thirdly, my friends try to dissect things before jumping into conclusion.Community is for everyone who is intending to do its work.Nobody can ostracize anyone in society as some may have thought.It's better to rethink again my friends.Finally, I would like to end my article with the quote that says “if you share spoon with greedy person don’t fillup your spoon otherwise it will be worse than you may have thought”.I think it is better not to waste our time with heedless Barney.It will not give us anything.

thanks

wed master.could you please delete the first post.there are some errors due to the computer that i was on

Yien
    kuenywhar

Post  kuenywhar Fri Jun 12, 2009 5:26 pm

Dear readers

Here, we go. I was there when the conflict started more than two years ago. I was there when the community three times tried and failed to solve the conflict. Again, I was there when it was tried for the last time here in Edmonton last month. I know both sides of the rivals' stories, and, too, I voiced my opinion on that situation. If someone asks me and I quote, "Did I take a side?" My answere will be YES I DID. For all these reasons, I serve as both, a particepant and a witness. So, what I say is what I saw and particpated on.

Farther more, I took my side based on reasons that I have collected from both sides of rivals. Therefore, I will stand firm on my position and defend it relantlessly since I am aware of both stories. Since there is no human being who is bias-free, I welcome all web participants to judge me on their wills, but I am more than ready to defend my opinion.

To those who took sides base on phone calls from one side of the conflicting rivals, your preception is based on no reasons since you do not have both rivals' stories at hand. I personally know that I did not call any one to tell my side of the story, and no one called me neither. You are welcome to call me a bias indivedual because I took a side on what has gone wrong in the community, but I took my side based on the reasons I have personally witnessed from the competing groups. It is my right.

On the other hand, yours is what I can call prejudice on a particular group because you cannot judge two competing opinions base on one side of the story. It is unheard of, or I can label it as concept of the past; so I care less about baseless condamnation. AS long as both groups are competing on how to reunite the community, you are welcome to support either approach. Oh, here rests my word.

Wany
    Doang Puok

Post  Doang Puok Fri Jun 12, 2009 6:26 pm

Dear readers,

Oh, my virtue readers! Why do we perpetuate this non-productive debate? What makes it hotter than it seems? Is there anyone that is chosen as to represent the views of others? If no, why, then do we waste our time discussing something that worths nothing? I said that in my third writing that I would be the last to end this debate, but you people did not take my advice. Again, I also like to advise you to stop discussing it now. Let me take a break right here and, please, do not judge it wrongly!

Doang
    Yien

Post  Yien Sat Jun 13, 2009 1:23 pm

To the viewers,

first of all,I would like to say thank you eventhough you think I am what you think.for me personaly,I know,I am not what you describe.if you doubt that, the time will tell us who is the realy meaning of your words.I am always a true teller.I say what I know even my dad.I don't conceal anything.I am not "a busybody".My dad taught me with how to tell the truth.Howevr,if my words are groundless as someone may have said, can somebody tell me what is going on in Edmonton and it is between who and why? Nevertheless,being a politcal novice is a problematics,and it is impossible to start your political career by dissipating your own people. A true politican always brings other people to his/her own.I never see something like this in my life ever.if it is so,let us go where we want.Now, I am ready than ever to face who ever want to face me.But make sure I don't have my own people as someone may have indicated.my people are those who know the truth and tell it to others who do not.I can not even be together with one who conceals the truth.

Yien
    kuenywhar

Post  kuenywhar Mon Jun 15, 2009 4:25 pm

Dear participants

I thought I will be debating this article with those who really know the story because I can't waste my time to debate it with those who were not there. There is always a distorted information when it's a second hand.

Moreover, if someone met my discription of prejudice in my last post, I have got one question for you. How did you chose to hate a group of people base on who they are and not of their deeds of characters? In what school or in what culture is this behaviour tought?

Lastly, I am not a politician, so I cannot sale my right to get popular. Being unpopular is part of leadership; bear in mind. Staying in your house is better than having a unity with people who cannot tell the truth for years as such.

Wany
    Chuol Wal Chak
    webmaster
    webmaster

Post  Chuol Wal Chak Mon Jun 15, 2009 9:10 pm

How are you everybody?

I would like to direct my questions to you, brother Wany. As I mentioned on my first post that the submission is deserved by those who run in air to abolish Lou Nuer Community. I did mean it. In fact, one of the most common human errors in any community’s work is rushing to win a quarter of game too quickly.

We need a formal clarification in which everyone within our community must demonstrate his/her idea on newly founded system before anything gets wrapped up unknowingly. Otherwise, generalization must be limited if it comes to individual groups to push whatever button nearby.

As you mentioned that a particular group has been hated, who have you been referring to as a main targeted group on your explanatory notes? What are the offences by whom?

I should have loved to write a couple statements, but I don’t know exactly what you have been alluding to. The only expression that I may disavow though is your statement that “I thought I will be debating this article with those who really know the story because I can't waste my time to debate it with those who were not there”. I believe, we all know the story. Even if there are some people who weren’t there, common sense will compartmentalize what caused it in the first place. That is what I would quickly wipe out on your last article before I receive the details from you.

I will look forward to hearing from you.

Be in peace so do I

Chuol
    kuenywhar

Post  kuenywhar Tue Jun 16, 2009 12:56 pm

Dear Chuol

The reality of the situation here in Edmonton has taken and still taking a lot of "U" turns making it much dirtiest than your commonsense may anticipate. Therefore, "formal clarification" should have been the core basis of the debate not offensive, defensive and counter-offensive statements by the commentators. The article was right on the target but has been twisted down the road.

Things are getting more personal here which makes it better for those who are not here because names are being dirtified with lies. Hence, the ones who are not here should comment, but they have to be careful specially when they are condamning or alluding to do so since the offeded must be on deffensive. If they insist condamning, then they risk to challenges (counter-offensive). Therefore, I mentioned that there is always a distortion on second-hand information and extra-carefulness must be applied when used as grounds.

I won't answeer some of your question, specially "who are the target, what are the offences and by whom" because it is not neccessary here.

Most importantly, judgement must be fair in any situation because we all know our rights in the Lou Community which makes it no first nor second members. Legall process must be the way forward when disagreements needed to be resolved.

Wany
    Yien

Post  Yien Tue Jun 16, 2009 4:56 pm

To all viewers,
    please read my post carefully. first of all,there is no human being that can simply dislike brothers and sisters unless his/her siblings I dentified themselves to be who they are and dislike him/her.A persons who has no brothers and sisters always eager to have more.I don't think there is any person who can dislike his/her siblings.However,people are not the same as I was mentioned in the above article,there are folks who love to fuel the fire secretly and if they are caught, they can be furious ,and the others who tell the truth.secondly, I have a question for all of us.My Question is this:who gets his popularity by dissipating his people in the world? mention one if there is/was. Nevertheless, believe it or not,citing without truth in it is meaningless.It is better to be frank in your life.Cover-up things can not help us .It is good to have what ever you think is good,But pretending to know the truth without spiting it is a problem.How long it gonna take you? So, telling the truth is not imitating.if you are not born with it, you can not get it.you stay the way you are.

yien
    Chuol Wal Chak
    webmaster
    webmaster

Post  Chuol Wal Chak Wed Jun 17, 2009 11:52 pm

Last point if not twisted!

Reconciliation is always for livelihood; no another remedy to work out the problem between or among people on this earth that I’m aware of. If we really mean it when we call ourselves Lou Nuer, let’s unify our thoughts. Admitting what we have done wrong is an indicator of the brainpower. Do that if you know you owe Lou Nuer an apology, my friends.

As you all know, house is a protection for father, mother, and their children. If any of the parties takes off from the house, he/she has to leave family’s belongings untouched and come up with his/her own equipment. It is very mysterious to hijack whole family’s properties by counting the figures then get enough to tie up everything unfriendly.

I don’t think any of us will be happy to back up someone for what he/she did wrong. If one can do so, then that particular person has a long way to go.

By the way, we are not practicing how well we can write statements or so. We are here to correct the mess we have done so far. To avoid the debate from looping itself up till we may unluckily get in contact with unwanted circumstance, I will not bring or quote any statement written by anyone violantly. I have left without comment on the topic, but being a son of Lou Nuer may push me to reiterate in a while.

Mind you, we absolutely need to build up some sorts of patient in our hearts to accommodate and ignore anything annoying. We are not perfect and will never be perfect on our actions. Forgiveness is the only key to a better life than being an antagonistic , my friends. If we are capable of solving other problems, we should be able to bring to an end Lou Nuer problem as well. Otherwise, let’s forget the topic before we all get exhausted. Yes, we need a legal process to get going as soon as possible for our own good.

Consider my last point as this, check the background of the debate. Don't fight with yourself unknowingly .

Be in peace so do I

Chuol

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 18, 2024 10:23 pm