WELCOME TO LOU NUER DISCUSSION BOARD

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WELCOME TO LOU NUER DISCUSSION BOARD

Share your ideas with your brothers and friends on this Lou Nuer forum

3 posters

TO ALL LOU NUER COMMUNITY DIASPORA

Machok Deng Khor

Number of posts : 3
    Registration date : 2010-01-08

TO ALL LOU NUER COMMUNITY DIASPORA Empty TO ALL LOU NUER COMMUNITY DIASPORA

Post  Machok Deng Khor Sun Jan 10, 2010 3:06 am

To all Lou Nuer Community,the differences we propose will result as solution for the future oriented and we will achive what want. Now, we are in a very deserted situation with in the people of Southern Sudan they blame us for any situation in the Country, I hope we try. But a less we are doing can disturb the other but we do for what they do. The more we do should be the less they give reponse.
    What happen from Gajook? What do the need to be the final resolution from us to them? they are alway using to kill our people for not thing while they don't have a power to block and push Lou Nuer back away from Akobo. What they run after will be what they face, peace is inside of us but they don't need.
    Concerning about their people that has killed last week for the killing of our people at December,now they agreed to kill our people or they are going to find any compatable person like the Lou Nuer offical from Gambella and the highest educated students here in Ethiopia.

By Babtut,D
    Dnhial

Number of posts : 19
    Registration date : 2009-01-13

TO ALL LOU NUER COMMUNITY DIASPORA Empty Re: TO ALL LOU NUER COMMUNITY DIASPORA

Post  Dnhial Tue Jan 12, 2010 2:38 pm

Hello Mr. Machok Deng Khor. How you doing there budy? Im Duol from Charkola Refugee Camp in Ethiopia. we are doing good in Canada. for the matter of Gajioks hatred on Lounuer citizens,it is a big issue that will need the involvement of the government of south sudan to mediate peace and reconcilliation between these two ethnic groups. Lounuers do not need to response Gajioks hostilities with the same actions. we fought with them many times and they never win the war. at this time, we need to appeal to the higher authorities to bring these differences to the control so that both Gatjioks and Lounuers can enjoy peace that God had broght to Sudan land. Everyone in south sudan will be in peace very soon. it is just a matter of time. Ngundeng Bong said " sons of my uncle, I will help you when you fit into one hand." this mean that we are suffering now because there is a curse going on in our genes but God will help us after we lose many lives in Sudan. that is what Ngundeng meant.

peace is on the way. there are many signs of peace despise all these massacres.

Duol Nhial from Edmonton Alberta Canada
    Yien

Number of posts : 84
    Registration date : 2008-12-01

Post  Yien Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:41 am

you guys are absolutely right. I don't know why our brothers still want to kill us.To me guys, this one is not going to go away easily.it need some action to be taken by the Goss.

Thank you for bringing this topic to our attentions

Yien.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 2:11 am