WELCOME TO LOU NUER DISCUSSION BOARD

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WELCOME TO LOU NUER DISCUSSION BOARD

Share your ideas with your brothers and friends on this Lou Nuer forum

3 posters

To whoever may be interested

Yien

Number of posts : 84
    Registration date : 2008-12-01

To whoever may be  interested Empty To whoever may be interested

Post  Yien Fri Nov 06, 2009 3:19 pm

Dear all,

It has been a while for me to post anything here.But today, I am interested to ask all of you with one question,and it is the only one.Here is my quesion.what is the meaning of debate in your judgement? Tell us what you have in your mind.

Thanks

Yien.
    Chuol Wal Chak
    webmaster
    webmaster

Number of posts : 87
    Registration date : 2008-11-30

To whoever may be  interested Empty Re: To whoever may be interested

Post  Chuol Wal Chak Fri Nov 06, 2009 7:34 pm

Good Question:

I think, it will help us a lot when we answer to that question. I'm busy at the moment. I will have my comment on it shortly.

By the way, how is everybody doing? Now is the time to come back to our discussion board. If you have anything comes in mind, share it with us please. You will get some feedback as you like.

Be in peace so do I

Chuol Wal Chak
    Yien

Number of posts : 84

Post  Yien Fri Nov 13, 2009 6:21 pm

To the viewer,

The only thing that I can think of as the meaning of debate is this,debate is a disscussion that involve pros and cons viewpoints in public.But has a solution at the end of it.

thanks

Yien
    Gathoth Gach

Number of posts : 31

Post  Gathoth Gach Tue Dec 01, 2009 3:17 pm

Dear
    ma Yien,you ask a good question brother,debate's brain stoming for the people who want to show themself to the mass,because they want to be re-elected to service their country.Went debate involve in the community its give people mistrust,but we need to support ourself as well here before we go back home.Because our people there are waiting for us to give them something difference, while they don't known that we are just doing some bullshite here in north america.Debating for nothing, if you go to South Sudan,people are just talking about akobo, urore, or nyirole,sometime you have here chieyol, chienyak,or galiek, and jimach, thesamething in urore, nyirole, too.who you going to support from those people thou?Think about about that brothers its not easy to debate,we need to change this society not debating withone another.

Thanks
    Gathoth Gai Wang

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 1:51 am