WELCOME TO LOU NUER DISCUSSION BOARD

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WELCOME TO LOU NUER DISCUSSION BOARD

Share your ideas with your brothers and friends on this Lou Nuer forum

2 posters

Re: Breaking News posted on Lounuer yahoo group favoring reshuffle

Chuol Wal Chak
    webmaster
    webmaster

Number of posts : 87
    Registration date : 2008-11-30

Re: Breaking News posted on Lounuer yahoo group favoring reshuffle Empty Re: Breaking News posted on Lounuer yahoo group favoring reshuffle

Post  Chuol Wal Chak Sun Jul 05, 2009 2:36 am

Ahhhhhhhh?

We are habitually impressed by reshuffle for about a minute, but subsequently
    headway is a constant basements and under trees' campaigns for the next ones to
    come in. I doubt and question our supports that diminish for about a month or
    two without counting the bad and good accomplishments of who so called come-in
    and go-out individuals; not even giving a time frame to these innocent elected
    persons to have their minds evolve is exercised.

I know one of the problems that instigates now and then reshuffle. It is one
    of the political methods of jacketing the weaknesses of those who hold higher
    positions than the people kept in locomotion. So, everytime the reshuffle is
    launched, it captures the attentions of others waiting for the urgent outcomes
    from the newly positioned ones instead of focusing in high rank individuals'
    messes.

To assure you, computing the steps of the ancestors either bloodily or
    considerately a counterfeit relationship and then portray a conclusion out of it
    will not facilitate that much. A real reorganization comes when the conducts'
    counted up appear to be too contemptible to handle. Technically, lack of having
    a successful examination on the issues first keeps the country to flip-flop on
    everyday decisions.

Philosophers suggest that there are three basic questions to which we are
    seeking the answers in order to live perfectly: (1) who am I?(2) Why am I here?
    (3) Who are all these others? Knowing yourself will provide you freedom of
    acting ethically. Knowing why you are in the level you are in right now will
    give you a power of mind to support or to be supported and remain in your
    positions for at least a year without turning your faces away from a main focus
    immediately. Knowing who are around you will give you the best analysis that
    people share the same competencies in a real life.

In anyway, congratulation to the newly come-in ones for their talents of
    building up their popularities which have brought them to the echelon. They are
    ready to kick off the dust then we follow if a snake in us has gone where it
    belong.

Be in peace so do I

Chuol Wal Chak
    kuenywhar

Number of posts : 15
    Registration date : 2008-12-17

Re: Breaking News posted on Lounuer yahoo group favoring reshuffle Empty Re: Re: Breaking News posted on Lounuer yahoo group favoring reshuffle

Post  kuenywhar Sun Jul 05, 2009 1:50 pm

Brother, Chuol Wal Chak

How are you man. It's been a long time and I hope you and your family are doing fine.

Oh, you seem to be on the dark side of these reshufflings because your statement seems to support the out-going ministers or against the reshufflings. That is what politics is all about, and you are truly right to do so. There is almost, always a honeymoon for everyone in real political arena, one for you and the other for your competitor. So, take it easy, and start the political fight from this very day because that will make the in-coming candidates to take the job serious and do outstanding jobs for our country.

Human's life is full of challenges; therefore, we fight and compete to defeat those challenges and challengers. Hence, the big challenge to any human being is another human being.
    Those who want to be in spot light or win the fame and highly regarded public offices and properties are also in the very spot light of these challenges and competitions. So, we fight to defeat not to get defeated.

The truth is, if we can't risk nothing, then we can't challenge nothing; if we can't challenge nothing, thereto, we can't change nothing; then, we are nothing in the standards. There, I rest.

Stay bless

Wany
    Chuol Wal Chak
    webmaster
    webmaster

Re: Breaking News posted on Lounuer yahoo group favoring reshuffle Empty Re: Re: Breaking News posted on Lounuer yahoo group favoring reshuffle

Post  Chuol Wal Chak Sun Jul 05, 2009 9:24 pm

How are you brother, Wany Juet?

I’m fine as well as my family. I hope you are doing very great with your family too.

Let’s go back to the show. I would like to free my point from the unseen puzzle ahead of time. Misunderstandings can sometime bring to being pain and emotional bruises. I’m more allergic than you think to challenge others based on makeup inferences. You and I deserve to seek for change in any way we prefer except forming different groups of competitors within the house. The bottom-line is that I have no intention to dishonor any of the South Sudan born due to descends’ step-count as an article disclosed is all about.

My greatest challenge goes to those who support for one second and run some different errands negatively two seconds to come while nothing wrong has been seen yet. The big question will be as such: what will you do if you are the one taken off “only” because who you refer to as honeymoons have to come in? I’m talking about South Sudan in general; Leave us out-of-the-way because we absolutely need to define the term political arena in depth to be liable for political duty of care.

Furthermore, I like the statement that “if we can't risk nothing, then we can't challenge nothing; if we can't challenge nothing, thereto, we can't change nothing; then, we are nothing in the standards”. In one shot, triggering the fight as a mean of standardizing the system has less to do with trustworthy change in real life.

To conclude my point, I would be happier than anyone to know foreshadowing of political fight that has been seen if you know it by chance. What I do know is that politics is a part of life. As long as our souls still in move, politics will be the only one in the mirror.

I hope you see where I stand

Be in peace so do I

Chuol Wal Chak
    kuenywhar

Post  kuenywhar Mon Jul 06, 2009 10:11 pm

Chuol

In real life, members of the same house can have different views on a single situation and that would not mean competing in the house. It would simply mean freedom of expressions and rights. My views on the political system in South Sudan will never be the same with yours in terms of interests and that would not mean a fight in the house; that would only be same family members viewing one situation from different angles.

If you come to the term "honeymoon" here, I did not mean people as you refered to as "honeymoon," but I meant time "good time." To repeat myself, and it goes, there is almost always a good time for everyone one at a time in a real political arena. Otherwise, I will be deem on defining "honeymoon."

Wany
    Chuol Wal Chak
    webmaster
    webmaster

Post  Chuol Wal Chak Tue Jul 07, 2009 1:02 am

Wany!!

The first paragraph of your last article is right, but the problem is your misinterpretation on my first article. My article wasn’t highlighting political interests. You shouldn’t have twisted my point from what I meant to what you like to hear in the first place. You have a purpose of changing my words I believe. I thought that you could skillfully reveal a fair judgment. Yet, you are going on and on.

Of course, we have different interests as you know. I’m not telling you that leave your interests. However, your interests should be limited to what exactly meant by the author of an article and your belongings only. I don’t think you have been nominated to evaluate other people views on your own way.

If you are talking about commissioners who were reshuffled in South Sudan, I have no objective to run political division as you have been alluding to. In particular, county nyirol’s former commissioner and current commissioner are brothers in terms of both country and blood relationship. There is no reason in which one of us could dishonor one from the other. If you chose one over other, that will be your own decision.

Finally, I always like to discus productive issues with people. It won’t make my political ability to grow to the most vital stage to misuse my time altering other people’s terms. You can have pleasure in your honeymoon as much as you like if it is going to last.

For your information brothers whose names are not mentioned, this is the second time to have harsh debate with Wany Juet Jock. Please, please the way he has interpreted my article is not what I meant in the first place. You can even read it by yourself to have a better understanding than this. I appreciate your considerations.

Be in peace so do I

Chuol Wal Chak
    kuenywhar

Post  kuenywhar Tue Jul 07, 2009 2:18 pm

Chuol!!!

To make myself a little clearer, our discussion was about South Sudan, not a specific county. Your mentioning to Nyirol as a county is your own business inwhich the implication goes back to your first article, and I do not have words to discuss that very point with you here, brother.

furthermore, in your first article, you seemed to favour no reshufflings, but I did favour reshufflings on my first article. Here, what an individual favours is what he/she is interesting in, so this is where my word "interest" comes from.

Lastly, in your second article-second paragraph, you referred the term "honeymoon" to the in-coming ministers and commissioners, and I do not know why you choose to interpret that term to people. Your interpretation to this term is what make you think I was favouring some individuals from the in-coming ones; while I was referring the term to the time. You are the first person that I see in my life referring the term "honeymoon" to people, and you are the only one. So, here the twister is you not me because I was just stating the fact "good time for everyone."

In conclusion, I was congratulating the in-coming ones and thanking the out-going ones like everybody in the forum, but in your first article you chose to do else. If you choose to condemn the reshufflings that has been done by the government of South Sudan for whatever reasons, you choose to be challenged, my friend. Do not ever think people who alter their congrats are nuts to tealize who challenges them.

Wany
    Chuol Wal Chak
    webmaster
    webmaster

Post  Chuol Wal Chak Tue Jul 07, 2009 6:31 pm

Wany!!

I doubt who will be able to explain what I meant to you if not me. Here are your statements summered point by point. You said I’m on the dark side of the reshuffle. If I said on my article that I don’t like Mr X to be fired, you would have been right to say so. However, I didn’t mention any name. What did you mean by that phrase? Explain it yourself because expressions barrier might have been the problem.

According to your article’s main concept, you pushed me to start political fight right away. Do you really have to tell me what to do in politics? I haven’t asked you to be my counsellor who could tell me what to do and what not to do. As a fair judger, what was your legitimate meaning of telling me to start political fight while I’m not in position to do so? I can infer that you want me to do what you have wanted to do as your smartness of hiding your plan; then, want other to commence it for you.

Frankly speech, you are not very pleased with both former and recent commissioners to have the positions. I know that immature politicians always do that. You were wrong to encourage me to do your wish. Otherwise, world will not diminish for us blocking the media with this mess.

In addition, you have no any right to alter my words in the media. You should not have publicized my words to the public wrongly as a signal of making yourself a good man in the yes of others. It doesn’t work that way, my friend.

I absolutely recognize what your long term plan is. What you are doing is pretending; asking other people to start a fighting for you, and then you step on it afterward. Make sure that I’m smart enough to initiate a good judgement on people actions sooner than they think. If that is not some sort of pretending from you, why did you tell me to start running after them (new elected individuals)? Explain what you meant in details. Change’s seekers advise those who want to challenge to stop challenging and do the job they intend to do together. Did you do that? The short answer for this question is no. Well, you are not a change’s seeker, my friend. Give yourself different description in this case.

I’m going to reiterate myself once again. My article is challenging those who run door to door two to three days after election looking for another reshuffle. If you take a closely look on that statement, you will see that it is a true encouragement. If my encouragement challenges what your plan is together with the plans of the people that I was targeting, it is not my own disease, my friend.

Don’t refute what you actually meant. Man is a man to accept what he always says and tells what he always means when questioned. Even if you deny this fact, time will show us your destiny. I will follow your footstep until the ball hit the goal.

County Nyirol’s issue that you pointed out to be my own business is the only one that caused this unkind debate between us to you. Who are you trying to deceive? I’m going to tell you this truth until you understand what I’m trying to say. Both former and current commissioners know who you and I are. Don’t think that they are gullible to be influenced by their foes or whoever.

In addition, you have repeated it many times that I don’t know what ‘honeymoon’ means. This is invalid argument. Even if you referred to ‘good time’ as it means, what connects the good time to the encouragements that I gave to non-focused supporters who are the absolute targets of my article? As I mentioned above, tell me frankly that phrases barrier could have been the cause. Wany, you have to respect other people affairs. Wrong politics can ruin not only our (you and I) reputations, but also our grandchildren’s if we don’t pay attention.

You can congratulate who ever you want to congratulate, but don’t waste your time to discharge your words of congrats while they will disappear within short period of time. Bear in mind that I don’t take for granted people to be too nuts to realize their challengers. They could be, but long life can liberate them from the cage. If that is what you think, you better focus on your perception skills. Go back and read what you and I wrote for you to see how hurtful your words are.

Be in peace so do I

Chuol Wal Chak

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 1:51 am