WELCOME TO LOU NUER DISCUSSION BOARD

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WELCOME TO LOU NUER DISCUSSION BOARD

Share your ideas with your brothers and friends on this Lou Nuer forum

4 posters

Lounuer New administration in West Canada

Dnhial

Number of posts : 19
    Registration date : 2009-01-13

Lounuer New administration in West Canada Empty Lounuer New administration in West Canada

Post  Dnhial Sat May 16, 2009 7:24 pm

Lounuer election had taken place today on May 16,2009 in Edmonton, Alberta at Nazeren Church.

the new chairs as follow:

President: Samuel Hoth Dak
    vice president: John Wiyual Chuang
    Secretary: Gatreek Reath Wie
    Secretay of finance: Gatbang Keak Tut
    information administor: Doang Puok Kuon
    this is the new administation for west Canada as whole and negotiations are on the way to unite Lounuer in Canada under one administraton

Duol Tot Nhial, Lounuer project representative in Edmonton
    Tmaloa

Number of posts : 9
    Registration date : 2008-12-30

Lounuer New administration in West Canada Empty Re: Lounuer New administration in West Canada

Post  Tmaloa Mon May 18, 2009 3:52 pm

Thank you Duol for letting others know about the new administration in West Canada.
    For me in my mind there is no doubt for Samuel Hoth to unite Lou Nuer Community in Canada and even in North America.

Samuel Hoth is Lou Nuer elder and an experienced person there is no way that we cannot listen to him. We will congratulate Samuel for voluntary this for our community.

Thank
    Tor
    Reat

Number of posts : 30
    Registration date : 2008-12-14

Lounuer New administration in West Canada Empty Re: Lounuer New administration in West Canada

Post  Reat Tue May 19, 2009 10:12 am

That is job well done.keep it up.I believe Samuel is outstanding person who will lead us with integrity and dignity.

Thanks

Reat
    Yien

Number of posts : 84
    Registration date : 2008-12-01

Post  Yien Wed May 20, 2009 12:46 pm

I think it is job well done as some of you may say.Having one leader is better than petty discussion over our differences.I hope if not believe that most of us have a great reverence of Samuel Hoth.Now,it is obvious Samuel along with his team will be able to deliver change in our community.

thanks

Yien

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 18, 2024 11:26 pm